Crochet Today has a tutorial that may be useful for Valentine's Day embellishments. You can enlarge, shrink or change yarn using this information. Hope it's helpful! Lion Brand has a charming hat with hearts to knit called the Queen of Hearts. I am doing this pattern in cream or camel with red for boys and pink and white for girls. I might do some in pink and lavender and lavender and white too. Happy Valentine's Day! The preemies love you for your efforts!
Find this pattern here. Little boy preemies should welcome this for Valentines Day! Crocheted in pink or red for girls or white with red for boys should make this a preemie favorite! Download the pattern here.
I understand that donations sent care of Patty Sikorsky for St. Vincent's Southside even brought tears to the eyes of the nurses. Your hands makes a big difference in many lives in ways we never know! (We don't need to know.) Thank you so much for helping.
Next? We get those Valentines Day donations in progress.
Wow, those blanket edges are quicker with the slip stitch blade! I have no financial interest in the company, but I sure wish I did. Here are their directions for edging using their tool: With right side of fleece facing you, single crochet in any hole but corner hole, chain l, single crochet in next hole, chain l. Continue around blanket, working 3 single crochets in corner holes. A suggested finishing pattern.
1) From the front side of your project, slip-stitch in a back loop of a stitch on the foundation pattern.
2) Skip a loop and work 3 double-crochets in the next loop,
3) Skip a loop and slip-stitch in the next loop.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you reach the second hole from the corner. Continue the same pattern without skipping any loops until you reach the second hole on the other side of the corner.
Soon time to get busy for Valentine's Day!
5) Then, continue skipping loops as before until you reach the second hole from the next corner.
NOTE – As you finish a round you will probably have to adjust your stitches to make the final joining of the pattern blend in attractively.
Part of the package to mail to Patty at St Vincent's today! Can't wait to see pictures of what you are sending! We need 10 for Southside and 20 for Riverside NICUs. ... and then Wolfson and then Baptist South! HELP!
I ordered the Skip Stitch set of 3. Size 2 is perfect for blanket edging!